BBA in Business Management
Bachelor of Business Administration degree offers students to get the opportunity to be in a network formed by professionals, academics and classmates from different cultures and to get feedback during synchronized courses about their own projects as well as the content of the course. With both academically and professionally well-equipped skills prepares students for managerial positions in various specializations (see below). Graduated students of BBA will be eligible to continue their studies in MBA programmes.
The modules are pre-recorded online and students may study them when it is convenient for them. The modules are spread into 6 semesters (three years). Our lecturers are available for consultations.
Courses are taught only in English.
The study programme offers a special combination of knowledge complementing project management, financial sector expertise, and doing business into a set of skills important for managers worldwide.
- Organizational architecture
- Business planning
- Financial analysis
- Research methodology (writing a thesis)
- Elective course
- Vocational training
- Bachelor Thesis Defence
- Final Exam in Specialization Courses
- Psychology and sociology in management
- Financial markets and securities
- International organizations
- Audit and Controlling
- Public Finance
- Project management
- Copy of Secondary or High School Diploma Certificates & Transcripts
- TOEFL or TOEIC or IELTS result (native English speakers are not required to submit this item)
- Application Progress Requirements:
- Scanned copy of your passport/national ID
- Application processing fee of €50
- Tuition Fee: EUR 2900 Annually
The online facility for application shall be available at https://eiasm.cz/application
Contact Us Today about Our Scholarship Services.
More Information For all the latest up-to-date information on the admission process and entry requirements please refer to our website over at eiasm.cz or alternatively you can contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org