Are you an ambitious student or recent graduate who wants to build up their experience? Are you looking for a challenge in an international working environment? Are you passionate about the internet and all things online? Do you want to be part of a young team developing an university? Then apply for our internship.
How does it work?
The internship programme at EIASM consists of three stages – each of them performed remotely – from home (your location). The first one is unpaid and involves internet research. It typically takes 1-2 months depending on the candidate’s availability and upon the completion the intern gets a reference letter. If you want to progress further with EIASM and demonstrate skills and commitment, we can offer you paid internship in departments of publishing , e-learning content, sales, marketing or production department. If this stage of the internship programme is successfully completed and so is your job interview at EIASM we may offer you permanent employment.
- Level 1Unpaid internship (based on current needs of our departments to test your learning curve and various skills)
- Level 2Paid internship in selected department (publishing , e-learning content, sales, marketing or production)
- Level 3Permanent employment in selected department (publishing , e-learning content, sales, marketing or production)
- you get valuable experience of time and project management
- you can enhance your language skills by using them in practice
- you organise your time the way you want as you work from home
- you do not have to commute
- you get insight into the work of an international publishing house
- you get a reference letter
- you can get a chance of permanent employment
- you may receive a huge discounts for courses and study programmes EIASM offers
- you may benefit of our cooperation with many Czech and foreign universities if you want to study here in Central Europe.
Apply & More information
In order to apply or receive more information send your curriculum vitae along with a cover letter (and/or your questions) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate:
- is passionate about the internet and eager to learn new things,
- speaks fluent English and preferably also another language (Russian or Turkish is welcomed),
- is conscientious and good at managing their time.