MBA in Fintech
EIASM‘s MBA in Fintech is designed for working financial sector professionals to provide a thorough understanding of the Financial Technology (FinTech) is concerned with the use of technology to make financial transactions more efficient. Graduates in this field will have a good understanding of finance, insurance, accounting, business information systems and analytic methods.
MBA in Financial Technology jointly provides the fundamentals of Accounting & Finance and Management Science where relevant expertise resides across all core competencies both in teaching and research.
You will need to complete the following modules spread out during the course of your study:
The Final thesis
Candidates are required to submit a capstone project on an approved topic long about 50 pages. The thesis should offer an original application of knowledge in the area of management and should demonstrate the candidate’s ability to integrate rigorous academic analysis with practical real-world relevance and application within topics covered by this course.
The chosen subject should be viewed in light of future career plans. Students have been offered positions as a direct result of their MBA Capstone project. The Capstone project can take many forms:
A tip for you
A very popular option amongst students is to work with an organisation on a project that will add value to its business. The output is a substantial report combining the student’s experience and MBA knowledge to provide research, analysis and recommendations. The supervisor works with students to facilitate engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Two years of full-time managerial experience, showing substantial
- career progression (recommended/optional)
- Ability to study in English
- Application processing fee of €50
- The MBA in Fintech degree we offer here at EIASM has a fixed one-time fee of €4900
- Application Progress Requirements:
- Scanned copy of your passport/national ID
- Scanned copies of your academic diplomas/certificates/transcripts