Summer School of Research English for Academic Purposes
Course objectives & General description
Are you worried about the following issues?
- Managing time, team and supervisor
- Topic selection, concept development, and proposal writing
- Planning, writing, and publishing thesis
- Writing articles that are related to the theses
- Using thesis for success in academic career
We can help you with them:
Doing research degree requires very specialized skills particularly managing the thesis part of MS/PhD program. Good Thesis not only determines success in current program but also opens new doors for future research, academic career, next level degree and scholarships for post-doc.
This course helps you twice; first, producing high quality thesis and 2nd using thesis for your success in academic career. The course combines expert lectures and challenging cases to generate your thinking on unexplored potentials of you and your research. The supervisors have experience in teaching and evaluating theses and will be only happy to share this rich experience and insight about the subject with you.
By the end of the course, you will know exactly what your strengths and weaknesses are and how to overcome these. Your own texts will be used as a basis for the writing assignments.
The course focuses on:
– expanding your academic vocabulary;
– increasing academic speaking skills;
– acquiring self-study skills;
– improving pronunciation;
– increasing knowledge of grammar;
– improving presenting skills;
– improving academic writing skills.
English is recommended at least at A2 or B1 levels.
ECTS Credits + International Certificate for all participants