Skip to content

Work related issues

Although it is possible to arrive to Czech Republic, become a student and work at certain very strict and limited conditions we do not recommend coming here and finding a job through student visas.  Work permit and working visas is easier to obtain and studying on those visa is no problem as well. Although we can help with advice, we do not provide any assistance and do not support finding a job on student visas. We can inform you about options on how to obtain a work permit. But, of course, only if you are considering working during studying during at least 3 month course. For most of courses we offer three month tourists visas perfectly suffice so in that case we do not provide any assistance related to work permit. Be aware that visa status cannot be changed after arrival. You would need to return back home and apply for another type of visa at the Czech embassy with new documents.